C-Tug Dinghy Wheels
Hard-working boaters, we’ve got the perfect solution to make your day on the water a little more stress-free! The C-TUG Dinghy Wheels are the ulti...
265 in stock
RAILBLAZA C-TUG Dinghy Wheels - Effortlessly move your boat or dinghy with our easy to attach and durable wheels!
- Easy installation & assembly
- Lightweight & effective10-inch puncture-free wheels
- Fiberglass-reinforced UV-resistant plastic
- Wheels easily removed when stowing the dinghy
- Easy lock and unlock feature, multiple wheel positions
- For use on boats up to 12ft (3.6m)
- Recommended working load up to 220lbs (100kg)
- Recommended maximum static load 260lbs (120kg) (Load rating varies on different surfaces)
2 x 10 inch puncture free wheels
2 x Transom MountsStainless steel hardware and axles
UV Stabilized Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
C-Tug Dinghy Wheels Overview
EASE YOUR MOVEMENTS - These lightweight and durable wheels make it easy to transport your watercraft - whether you're headed up the beach or down the boat ramp. Say goodbye to those days when you have to struggle with your boat!
HANDLE ANY TERRAIN - These wheels are designed to handle any terrain, so you can move your boat with ease. They're made from a robust material that will last for years!
MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER - These wheels are a lifesaver on days when you don't feel like carrying your boat. Moving your boat is now effortless - just attach the C-TUG Dinghy Wheels and go!
Customer Questions & Answers
Q & A
The C-Tug Dinghy wheels requires a transom height of at least 7.2 inches. You can see detailed product information, dimensions and instructions at the bottom of every product page. Don't discount The C-Tug with Kiwi Wheels - with a static load capacity of 220lbs, the C-Tug with Kiwi Wheels can carry most vessels our dinghy wheels can't!David Mariscal answered on April 13, 2023 store manager
Sorry, no questions were found